Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thank You NWYC

"Since 1958, National Write Your Congressman has worked to truly make the United States a government 'of the people, by the people.' Your national letter writing campaign has helped elected officials gain a better understanding of what people across the nation are thinking. More importantly, these letters help guide and inform us about what decision we should make in Congress.

It is my honor to serve the people of the Third Congressional District of Colorado. I am always eager to learn what my constituents have to say and have pledged to do my best to represent the interests of rural Colorado. In this busy day and age, I appreciate it when people take the time to write me a letter and explain the issues that might be affecting them. I hope you continue your enthusiasm in the democratic process." -Congressman John T. Salazar, 3rd Dist. of Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment