Monday, August 2, 2010

National Write Your Congressman

"During this unique time of peril and promise, Members of Congress confront a multitude of critical issues. When I cast my votes on the floor of the House of Representatives, I strive to reflect the values and views of the people of Southeast Texas - many of whose concerns I learn via the correspondence they submit to my office.

The participation of citizens in the democratic process constitutes a significant facet of our government. As Margaret Mead once said, "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world." Accordingly, I deeply appreciate National Write Your Congressman's contributions to encouraging political activism nationwide." -Congressman Ted Poe, 2nd District, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment