Monday, August 8, 2011

Thank You National Write Your Congressman

"The mission of your organization to help light the way for responsible Americans to effectively communicate with their legislators is a great importance.

Constituent correspondence is one of the most important aspects of a congressional office.  My website is specifically designed with clear and direct links to encourage my constituents to share their opinions with me.  I was elected to represent the people of the First District of South Carolina and therefore truly value my constituents' concerns and opinions.  I believe that to effectively represent the best interests of my constituents, I must maintain open and responsive lines of communication." -Congressman Tim Scott, 1st District, South Carolina


No comments:

Post a Comment