Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Write Your Congressman

-"In a time of great uncertainty, it is more important than ever for the American people to become energized and excercise their rights as citizens of this great nation by writing their Congressmen.  The American people need to safeguard our nation by holding their Congressman accountable and continue to help us serve by conveying their concerns.  Although I represent California's 19th district, I cannot pretend to know every issue confronting each household and every individual's concern.  Without the letters of the members of California's 19th district, I cannot effectively advocate on their behalf in Washington.

I would like to extend my gratitude to those who take the time to write my office.  Engaged and active citizens help keep Washington honest and true to the values and tenets at the core of the America.  Perhaps the greatest pleasure I have serving in Congress is hearing from my neighbors and fellow citizens in California's Central Valley.  I can only hope to continue this great privilege for years to come." -Congressman Jeff Denham, 19th Dist. California

No comments:

Post a Comment