Friday, February 11, 2011

Democracy Only Works When Americans Participate

"As I have always said, Arkansas Comes First, is more than just a slogan.  It is my commitment that as a U.S. Senator I will work hard every day to represent the interests and concerns of the prople of Arkansas.

Since a majority of my time is spent in Washington representing Arkansas, I welcome the thoughtful phone calls, emails and letters from constituents back home.  Whether a suggestion or a criticism, this correspondence helps me make the best possible decisions when casting votes or supporting legislation.  I also place responding to the incoming mail and phone calls among my highest priorities.

Democracy only works when Americans participate in their government, and when their voices a heard.  I encourage the National Write Your Congressman organization to continue its efforts in helping bring public officials and their consittuents together."  Mark Pryor, Senator, Arkansas

No comments:

Post a Comment